Hi everyone!
I've been directing a musical here in New York for the last month or so in between my journeying around the States.
It's been an interesting learning curve directing actors rather than dancers, and I've enjoyed every moment of it. I've discovered that the expandance technique also has a place in an actors training and toolkit, and have enjoyed bringing the practice into rehearsals and witnessing the cast utilize it.
This is a funny, fast-paced musical written by two incredibly talented people, and I think you'll love it.
- Rachel
I've been directing a musical here in New York for the last month or so in between my journeying around the States.
It's been an interesting learning curve directing actors rather than dancers, and I've enjoyed every moment of it. I've discovered that the expandance technique also has a place in an actors training and toolkit, and have enjoyed bringing the practice into rehearsals and witnessing the cast utilize it.
This is a funny, fast-paced musical written by two incredibly talented people, and I think you'll love it.
- Rachel


No comments:
Post a Comment