Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Westminster, CO

Nissa and I take a walk

I walked up the highway to go to the supermarket. Check out the Rockies!
For about a week last week I stayed in Westminster, Colorado with Meg's Mum Acacia, her stepdad Kevin and their German shepherd Nissa. Oh wow, what cool people. Acacia is this awesome, generous painter (her work is really good) and Kevin is a warm, lovely guy with more Grateful Dead vinyl than probably the G.D. themselves - I was salivating over his record collection. Seriously cool people. I had fun going for jogs around their neighborhood and cooking and baking for them. Here are some pics.

Spelt chocolate chip

We had crazy winds, and it was cold.
This is how much of an eegit I looked when I went running. 

Cheery blossoms!

Playgrounds are the best places to work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment