Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cowgirl

I might be a cowgirl at heart.

I fall in love with every horse I meet and have a hard time saying goodbye, even if we've only chatted for a few minutes, even if they aren't wholly interested in me, even if the farmer is waving a gun and yelling that I'm trespassing.

I've been out of NYC two weeks now and here are some pictures of me in cowgirl hats and with various horses I found :)

Rachel and horse selfie. Horse isn't really into it. 


I know we only just met, but… I love you, horse. 

Oh yeah I did some archery in the back yard at Rona's.
One secret ambition is to be able to shoot from a moving horse. 

First day in Colorado, taking a walk

The squinting is because a hat is just not enough against CO sun

On a hike up Three Sisters with Rona she took this of me on top of a rock I very
quickly decided was my favorite rock on the hill

Cowgirl hat shadow selfie!

At the River Platte

No comments:

Post a Comment