Sunday, April 13, 2014

LGA - DEN

On Monday April 8th 2014 I flew from La Guardia, New York City to Denver airport.

This was my view out of the window as I left NYC. It corresponded nicely with the tears I was dropping down my sweater, in sadness at leaving Stef for goodness-knows-how-long.



As we reached our flying altitude, this was my view for much of the trip. It corresponded nicely with my internal feelings of tumbling headfirst into the void, accompanied by thoughts of ''What the hell are you doing, Rachel? Leaving your job, leaving your home, just to go exploring on a zero budget?" (The mind can be a hater, yes.)



As we approached Denver airport, this was the view. I had taken some time on the flight to get out of that awful mind chatter and into gratitude, and set some intentions for my adventure, so this view corresponded nicely with my thoughts of ''This is a new beginning!"





No comments:

Post a Comment